1/24/2008

Introduction

Putting your personal sex life out on a platter for the world to sample and get a taste is a huge step out of anyone’s comfort zone. For this reason, I choose to remain anonymous. It is not my intent to exploit anyone, whether they be family, friend or conquest. I merely wanted to state factual experiences, not opinions on the topic of interracial relationships.

No man or woman should ever feel ashamed or be criticized for loving anyone regardless of race, color, nationality or sexual orientation. We are all given the freedom of choice in our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Evidence of my multiculturalism is displayed throughout this book with the chapter titles referencing song titles as well as other media. I encourage you to test your skillz.

My thanks and eternal appreciation for the true love of friends and family for the encouragment to embark on this quest of self-discovery and self-empowerment.

My hope and dream is that my readers will experience the same.

No comments: