1/24/2008

Chapter 14: Another Part of Me

Manny [Aug 6th, 2006] Sex Score = 8

Manny was a little British delight with blond hair, blue eyes, and an accent to die for. He was dreamy with both the looks and personality of Mel Gibson. He was pushing 40 but wasn’t letting that stop him from partying! When it came to wining and dining, nobody did it better than he did. He had the class and finesse to go along with it.

I talked with Manny through IMs and was fascinated with his stories of growing up in England. He was just as fascinated with me telling him about tracing my heritage to England and then all the way to Scotland. I loved the fact that he was direct, straightforward and without bullshit. He asked me to call him and I did. He lived out of town, but was willing to drive the two hours to see me. We met at his hotel bar and got to know each other over a few drinks. Next was dinner at a retro restaurant where we ended up kissing. He was truly a natural! He was trying to be a self-proclaimed gigolo, so I played along and let him pamper me and show me off, despite the stares from closed minded observers.

After dinner, we walked to a local bar and took in some music and got down to talking dirty. A few women noticed us and commented on how good we looked together. When we told them we had just met online, they didn't believe us! We took a cab to another bar to dance. He's such a great dancer! We damn near cleared the floor every time we got out there. He could dance any and everything from swing to hip hop – he was very versatile. We ended up taking a cab back to his hotel and we converted from the gentleman/lady show to the freak-on-freak action! I became that “lady in the street, but freak in the bed!”

No comments: