1/24/2008

Chapter 26: Your Love is King

Magnum found me on a dating site. He said he did a search and I was number one at the top of the list with a 100% match. The picture shown on his profile was just an upper body torso, no head, but a very nice figure and silhouette of a nice package as well. It was still a month after the Jay fiasco and I was still in “fucking anything with a white dick” mode. I checked out his profile which said:

“Drty Whiteboy ISO Drty Sweet...Dark Angel...A woman whose cool demeanor conceals her most secret desires...Sultry...Deceivingly Shy...Kind of Heart... Bad to the Bone...A Lady in Black Tie to Blue Jeans...forever Tempting with her Drty Mind...Taunting with her Drty Deeds...always wanting...always giving... all night long...

I'm a successful WPM (single)… who often finds that my personal and professional obligations never seem to allow time for locating that special someone to become a friend…companion…and ????…I realize this is a difficult medium to get acquainted but prefer it to the bar scene…especially as I’ve become less tolerant of the late night bar hopping lifestyle…Great sense of humor…Know how to treat a Lady like a Lady...enjoy the foreplay before the meltdown… "

Okay, I’m interested! A Dirty Sweet Dark Angel? His use of words was fascinating! He sent me an initial email which was even more intriguing than his profile.

Queen’s Scroll: October 16, 2007


Subject: Drty Sweet...Dark Angel...

Very Nice….I just read your profile and would luv to be the one who makes your panties wet and your pussy waiting to cum “Rid’n Drty” with the Whiteboy... I am a single successful…WPM …whose grown to find white women to be about as appealing as vanilla ice cream at Ben & Jerry's… given my personal and professional obligations…and my reluctance to hit the bar scene…it’s just not that easy for this “Whiteboy” to meet and hook up with an open minded attractive lady like yourself whose looking for your own Drty Sweet Connection…

No comments: