1/24/2008

Chapter 14: No More Drama

Texas left quite a bad taste in my mouth. I was also angry at the fact that I had gotten my kids involved with him. Here I was with two little girls and a makeshift daddy that didn’t last. I wasn’t in it to get a daddy for them; I was in it for my own self pleasure. I saw my single female friends and clients with their “daddy of the week” shit and didn’t want to end up like them. But I had fallen for the oldest trick in the book and let myself get involved and got my girls involved. So, I decided to take a vow of abstinence from the summer of 2000 to the summer of 2006.
During that time, I became self-aware of what I wanted out of life and how I planned to achieve that. It was also time period that the business I was a partner of had folded and I ended up starting one of my own. I had lost my house, my car, my van, my self-worth, my figure, my pride and my confidence as well. While I was slowly started to regain my life piece by piece, I wandered into the arena of adult toy parties.

I attended my first toy party in 2001. I was so tickled at the fact that you didn’t have to sneak into the naughty store and hide in the back section any longer. The world of adult toys is like Disneyworld to a horny female! They have everything in order to satisfy even the wildest fantasies. They had various sizes and shapes of vibrators, dongs and dildos, you can most certainly find something for everyone! The days of using screwdriver heads were long gone. They had gels that tingled and gave you both hot and cold sensations. Thank God for Kama Sutra Products! Here I had found something that licks your pussy for you, fucks you just as well, doesn’t take off with your car, gun and money and doesn’t give you a bunch of bullshit and empty promises!

No comments: