1/24/2008

Chapter 13: All My Ex's Live in Texas

Texas [Sep 17th, 2000] Sex Score = 10+

Texas bought me a drink at the club for my birthday and offered to take me to dinner. Of course I said “Yes”. I mean he wasn’t much to look at ~ being just a big old country hijack. He was 5’8, about 200 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, goatee, Sagittarius, in his early 30’s and from Jasper, Texas. He kind of reminded me of a darker haired Kenny Rogers. But it was just dinner right? So I gave him my number and told him to call me. In talking with him I discovered that he was a traveling electrician staying at the hotel behind the club.

He had always dated black women and was once engaged to a black woman who bore a daughter for him that later died. I never did get the full story on that. On the evening of our scheduled date, I picked him up at the hotel. We ate at a classy Japanese restaurant and then went to the club. I discovered that he couldn’t dance for shit, but he sure loved watching me dance! He bought me a rose and any drink I wanted the entire evening.

When the club closed, we went back to his hotel. I was just way too drunk from him buying me drinks all night to try to drive home. He was the perfect gentleman. He offered me a t-shirt to sleep in and even offered me the extra bed in his hotel room. I slipped on the t-shirt and truly intended on sleeping in the other bed. I just didn’t feel like having sex with him, as I was just enjoying being pampered by him. However, the process of me undressing produced a look from him of total wanton desire and I’d never had anyone look at me with such lust and intensity!

No comments: