1/24/2008

Chapter 7: Ride the White Pony

My First Pony Ride [Jul 16th, 1999]
Sex Score = 8

My first online encounter was with Ponyboy. I’m referencing a character from S.E. Hinton’s The Outsiders (which was one of my favorite books/movies). He was 6 foot, 185 lbs with brown hair and sparkling blue eyes. He resembled Karl Urban when he was in the movie Doom. He was a Cancer, had a dark and rugged look, and was in his early 30s. Ponyboy was recently divorced and had an infant son who was bi-racial. So right off the bat, I knew that he had a very good comfort level with black women and that I wasn’t simply an experiment to him. He was living with his parents and worked at a post office.

After talking online for a day or two, we decided to meet. With this being my first experience for online dating, I began to think, “Okay, what do I do now?” I then realized that I was talking to so many knights at one time, that I needed to keep track of them and what I said to whom. So began I adding little tidbits to my Little Black Book that they had told me about themselves – about their kids, or their occupation.

I initially planned not to give my home address out. However, I only felt comfortable giving him my home address because he had delivered my mail as a sub on one occasion. We finally agreed to meet and he came over to my house. I remember looking up at him and saying, “Wow! There’s a man at my door to see ME!” He was just as gorgeous in person as he was in his picture. I invited him over to watch a movie and we ended up having a drink. When we both loosened up, we sat and watched the movie Armageddon. He was very sentimental and a hopeless romantic. I had never seen knight cry watching a movie before, but during the scene where Bruce Willis saves the earth, he did! I think that was part of what really turned me on about him! True knights are allowed to be sensitive contrary to popular opinion. If he can’t explore his feminine side, he’s no good. I had sensed it earlier when he got upset talking about his son and how infrequently he got to see him due to his busy schedule and his bitch of an ex-wife.

No comments: