1/24/2008

Chapter 8: Dream Lover

Mac [Jul 17th, 1999] Sex Score = 10+

Mac gets an entire chapter to himself. He was my recurring sweetheart and my favorite sex partner. We met through mutual friends at a bar. He was a divorced, 5’7, Sagittarius with jet black hair, piercing brown eyes, muscles and an Italian sausage from heaven! He was a dead ringer for Sylvester Stallone when he was in NightHawks. He was an attorney in his late 40’s who worked downtown, drove a fly black sports car and was completely uninhibited and carefree. My friend gave him my number and he called me the next day. We set up a date for drinks.

When we met, we talked at the bar, ate pizza, shot pool, and threw darts. The latter two I had never done before. He showed me how to shoot pool because he was a tournament player. We began exchanging kisses in between dart throws as he was “teaching” me. There’s nothing sexier than playing dumb when you have a man standing behind you with a hard on. When the club was about to close, we began debating our next move.

No comments: