1/24/2008

Chapter 28: Breathe

[Dec. 31, 2007] Sex Score = 12+

I couldn’t wait until New Years Eve! I had a new black blouse with a plunging neckline to the belly button and a short black skirt. He wore a sharp black suit with a brown muscle shirt. We looked hot as hell together! We reserved a hotel room, checked in and then headed to meet some of my friends at a pub. After a few drinks and the realization that there was no DJ or live band, we headed downtown to a posh dance club. I knew one of the bouncers so we got to skip the long line and get in for free.

We got our groove on in the VIP balcony overlooking the dance floor. He threatened to break out some old John Travolta moves from Saturday Night Fever and Pulp Fiction and I threatened to drop kick his ass back into the 70’s. When the countdown was approaching, we held each other in a tight embrace and realized that this was the first time for both of us to have someone we truly loved to share the first kiss of the New Year with.

When the countdown reached zero, we shared the most passionate and sensuous kiss in that whole building. We were still kissing when “Auld Lang Syne” was ending. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine and we simultaneously said, “Let’s Go!” We fought our way through the crowd to get out to the parking garage and through the traffic to get back to the hotel. I was so ready to devour him now! We both stopped to call our kids and wish them a “Happy New Year” on the way back.

When we finally made it back to the hotel room, I went into the bathroom because I had a surprise for him. I had a white satin and sequined nightie from my toy party line ready to entice him. I stepped out of the bathroom and heard him gasp and then sigh with amazement. “You are one sexy lady!” was all he could get out of his mouth. He was sitting in the chaise and I straddled him and leaned in to let him get a closer look. He pulled me into an embrace and began to caress every curve. To be thought of as irresistible to someone is the best self esteem booster of all! He just couldn’t seem to keep his hands off of me, even when I reminded him that we didn’t get to toast the new year in.

No comments: